I’d been so busy before and after Chanukkah and Christmas that I left my blog(s) mouldering in thin air. No neat closure to December and thus not with a bang but a whimper went 2016 into the blogosphere.
2017 emphasises the forward facing face of Janus. I have no New Year’s resolutions as such but there will have to be a life changing move which will require some adjustments :
- lift the barriers of negativity and gently ease the roots that clutch
- be more daring with the delete button and dump the acquisitive accretions of the years – both virtually and in the real world.
- make a prayer to the Almighty and a leap of faith on self-reliance within the safety net of family support
- be prepared for loss and grief but keep at least one eye on the bright side
- Remember that the path is one that many have trodden before
Happy New Year ♥